It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jacob's Baptism


I am a little bit later than I had planned posting about this, but we had a very wonderful day on January 2nd.  Jacob was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We had a wonderful service where talks were given by Kaylee, and by my dad.  And then, Jacob was baptized and confirmed a member of the church by his dad.  We were so happy to be joined by family and friends for his special day and we are so proud of Jacob for making the choice to be baptized. After the service we had a great lunch at our house with all the family members who were in town.  My dad and Kay came from Las Vegas for the weekend, and Mike's sister Teresa and her family were here from Utah for the weekend.  It was a very special day!!!  It is hard for me to believe that we will just have one more baptism in our family.  The children are all growing so fast!






1 comment:

One Big Happy Family said...

Alright Jacob!!! I can't believe our boy is 8 years-old already!!!

Our Family in Pictures