It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol...

Sorry, guys I just HAVE to post this. Most of you know I am a huge American Idol fan. Well, last night I was so moved by this 17 year old kid from Utah. He is just awesome. Here is his performance last night of John Lennon's Imagine.

1 comment:

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

Outstanding. It gave me goosebumps.

I can't even explain to you how brave it was for him to do this song. This is one of those songs that should never be covered, because the opportunities to botch it are plentiful. It's even braver to do it in his own style. Much like Clay Aiken did.

This is one of the songs that proves humanity is capable of great things. Beyond hatred and war, which is what we will probably be remembered for.

Our Family in Pictures