It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HUGE decision made!

Hello all, I just wanted to share that I have made a huge decision. I am closing my candle business. I have sold candles in some respect for 8 of the last 10 years. I am sure I will miss it, but I have decided that my time is more wisely spent with my family. The business has been a bit slow over the last year and I just can't justify taking more time from my family in order to spend the time necessary to build it up again. If anyone is interested, I am having a huge sale on my inventory. Everything must go and I am discounting everything 30%. If you want to shop my online store click here http://www.cachetbysweetheartscents.com. If you live locally you are welcome to shop my in home store (about $6000 worth of candles right now), just give me a call.

This is a big decision for me and one I have struggled with for about 6 months, but with the decision made, I feel relief. That must be a good sign.

If you know anyone who likes candles, please share my info. I want to get all the candles sold as soon as possible so I can get my investment back (and pay some bills). Thank you to all my friends and family who have helped to support my business over the years.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures