It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh My GOSH!!!!! WHY?????

So apparently, someone leaked the partial draft of Midnight Sun on the internet. You can read Stephenie's comments about it here.

I don't understand why someone Stephenie "trusted" would do this. I was so looking forward to Midnight Sun and reading Twilight from Edward's perspective. I guess now we get a partial draft early. But, I wanted the whole thing. I really hope she can go back to writing it.

Why would a person do such a thing. I swear it is absolutely ridiculous that people these days do not respect others. Oh well, I guess I am off to read what there is of Midnight Sun.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures