It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's Carnival Time

Well, this is just a quick post for sanity sake. I have spent almost 3 hours per day this week at the kids' school preparing for the carnival that is tonight. I am so ready to be done with it. will be there all day today until the event is over. It is going to be so much fun for the kids that it makes all the hard work worth it in the end. We are having a circus theme this year and every year we have pries for families that come dressed up in costumes to match the theme. My kids are dressing up this year and are so excited. Tiffany is goin g to be a trapeze artist, Ryan is the strong man, Jake is a lion tamer, and Kyle will be a clown. I also have a clown costume and if I have time between setup and the start of the carnival, I will dress up too. Kaylee is helping at one of the booth so she won't be dressing up this year.

We will be having over 20 different game booths, cotton candy, popcorn, dinner of pizza and soda, glow sticks and necklaces, a clown making balloon art for the kids, and a caricature artist. I think it is going to be really fun.

Well, I better run. There's lots to do, but I feel better already!!!

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures