It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sims Family Update

We have been busy, busy, busy. I guess that just comes with the time of year. All of the kids have had their Winter concerts (except Kyle, his sing along is going to be this week.) Kaylee had her Choir concert last week and I was able to go with Grandma Sims, Kari and Deron. It was a great concert and lots of fun. The other three kids had their elementary school concert the week before that. They did a great job as well. Tiffany actually had a solo to sing and she did wonderfully.

Mike has been working Monday through Thursday the last couple of weeks in Las Vegas and even though he is gone those days, it has been really nice to have him home an extra day each week. We miss him so much when he is gone.

I am in the middle of doing Christmas Cards and letters and for some reason this year I really find myself dragging to get these things done. I may end up doing a new years' card instead this year. Who knows.

On another note, I am so excited that I finally got my new camera. Mike got me this for my birthday and Christmas this year. I am so excited but at the same time a little bit overwhelmed. There is so much to learn to operate one of these things. (at least to use it to its full potential). I am very excited to start using it though and look forward to taking some (hopefully) great photos. I think I am going to look into taking a photography class.

Speaking of Birthdays, it was my 37th on Friday. I can hardly believe I am that old!!! I really felt my age though last week when Kaylee turned 13. I actually have a full fledged teenager in my home now. That is scary. Well not scary really, I just can't believe she is already 13. Well, I suppose I ought to get going. I hope everyone hasa Merry Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Eliza Brock said...

dude, yes I am just now reading this post for the first time. happy belated bday!

Our Family in Pictures