It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the grind...

of everyday normal life. Mike headed off to Vegas this morning. I got up at 6:30 AM. Kaylee is off to school, the others are getting ready to leave soon. I can't believe that Christmas break is already over. I have to go grocery shopping today, get crickets for the anoles (our little lizards), do some laundry and some tidy up work around the house, and do all the drop-offs and pick-ups from school. Does it get any better than this? On th upside, I do have 2.5 hours to myself this morning while Kyle is at school too. I guess that is pretty good.

Oh I almost forgot, last night my wonderful oldest son decided to help his two little brothers to get rug burns on their forheads. I don't understand the thinking behind it. BUt I will post pictures later. They really did a number on themselves!!

Well, I am off. Happy Monday everyone. And if you haven't already done so sign up for my blog giveaway on my design blog. You could win a FREE t-shirt or gift of your choice from my store.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures