It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our lizard laid an egg..

Some of you know that we adopted two anoles after Ryan's 3rd grade class finished their study of them at school. Well the other day I walked in to look at them and they were mating. Yikes!! Well, yesterday Lizzy laid an egg. It will be interesting to see if it hatches. From what I have read she can lay up to 10 eggs over the next several months. hmmm, anyone want a lizard?

1 comment:

Mel Sims said...

How interesting!! That will be so fun to watch & study! =] Sorry I haven't been around, I need to catch up!

Hope your arm is starting to do a little better! I got your message, but lost my voice on Wednesday, so I haven't gotten back to you yet. Stooooopid cold.

Anyway, hope you are well, I'll chat with you soon!

Our Family in Pictures