It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Sick!!!

I don't know where this came from, but somehow I got sick. I feel like my nose is the size of my head and my head is going to explode. I started to hit me on Saturday night with a sore throat and by Sunday morning I was getting pretty miserable. I took some Dayquil and made it through church. This morning I just want to sleep, but I can't because my nose can't decide if it wants to run or be stuffy. UGH!!!!!

1 comment:

Marv Loucks said...

I know the feeling...I have been battling a cold for a week and I am ready for it to go away!

Our Family in Pictures