It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, May 2, 2008

May Day

It was the first of May yesterday and it should be getting warm right? This week we had beautiful weather until Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday I was out in the yard with the boys, they were playing in the water, it was 80 degrees. Thursday it was cold, rainy, and windy. Today there's no rain, but the wind is ferocious. I think of May and I think of Springtime, flowers and sunshine, not wind and cold. I am so ready for the warmer weather to settle in and stick around for a while.

2 comments:

Eliza Brock said...

Word sista! I just want it to be 80 degrees already. Come on!! Lookin forward to this evening.

Michelle said...

We got 2 feet of snow at one of the ski resorts here on Thursday. I'm ready for nice weather myself.

Our Family in Pictures