It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Entertainment Center

It is amazing what a single piece of furniture can do to transform a room.

Here is a picture of my family room from Friday morning.
Here is what it looks like now after my new entertainment center was delivered.

The entertainment center is a really tight fit. It actually looks like it was built to fit the nook it is in. There is about a half inch gap on one side. We were actually afraid that we would have to remove the baseboards in order to get it in, but the contour of the baseboards exactly matched the widest part of the trim on the unit. It was so perfect. I am so happy. I have been wanting this piece ever since we moved in. I was finally able to purchase it with the money from selling off a bunch of my candle inventory. It really finishes off the room, don't you think?

3 comments:

Marv Loucks said...

It looks awesome!

Carlee Hoopes said...

Wow, that looks great!

Testing said...

Looks great! Wonderful addition!

Our Family in Pictures