It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Here...The new Twilight Trailer!!!!



[ SEE THIS VIDEO ON TWILIGHTERSANONYMOUS.COM - FIRST SITE TO PUBLISH IT ]

Phenominal...I cannot wait to see this movie!!!!!

3 comments:

Gene Forrester said...

Michelle,

I just thought I would let you know that half of your video is chopped off when it posts on the blog! Did you see the HD version from MySpace! It was even better. Much crisper picture! There is a link on my blog!

Marv Loucks said...

Sorry that last post was the wrong account! It was me though! That is Justin's Blog.

Stacie said...

Um...all I can say, is I CAN'T WAIT!! That looks so good.

Our Family in Pictures