It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Blog

Well, I have been busy improving my skills in digital scrapbooking and finally feel confident enough to start sharing some of my designs. I will start by just featuring some of my layouts and eventually start offering quick pages and scrapbook kits. I will also share links for some great places to find scrapbook stuff on the web and hopefully eventually some tips for the trade.

I love to digi-scrap. It makes scrapbooking so fun and easy. So check out my new blog. I will try to past something at least once a week. You can find it here or by the link on my links list.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures