It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Digi Scrap Freebies

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to let all my friends and family know that I have officially completed a full week of freebie giveaways on my digi scrap blog. I am loving this designing thing. It is so much fun!!! I think I have a new obsession, I mean hobby. ; ) If you are into digi scrappin or want to do it in the future. Go check it all out here. Also, I could really use some help getting the word out about my new blog, so please tell your friends to come see me there too. In addition, I will have a new kit that will be given away next week. It is Twilight inspired, so if you like Twilight, you will definitely want to visit there next week. I am really excited about how that one came together at 1:00 in the morning the other night. (I couldn't sleep) Well, I am off to see the wizard...I mean take the kids to school. See ya!

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures