It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Need a Twilight T?

Check out my t-shirt store. Right now all the designs are Twilight related because it is at the forefront of my mind these days. But I am sure I will be making other designs too, so check back there often.

http://www.cafepress.com/MLSDesigns

2 comments:

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

Okay, you have to tell me how that site works. I have a list of a thousand ideas for T-Shirts.

Melinda said...

Can you do a different bag that is not for a mom? Like the werewolf kick the vampire @&$? Kayelyn wants to get one for a bday gift for a friend who is obsessed with Twilight and Jacob.

Our Family in Pictures