It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where is your Spot?

I found a link to this survey on Michelle's blog. This was fun and it's nice to know that I am actually living in my ideal spot. (as if I didn't know that already) Loveland ranked number 3 behind St. George, Ut. and Ft. Collins, Co. (which is our neighboring town) Several other Colorado and Utah cities were in my top 20 with a couple in Idaho and Montana as well. Go check it out and see where your ideal place to live is, then come back and leave a comment to tell me what you found. Click the link to go to the survey.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures