It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Once a Month Cooking Blog

I am starting a new blog. On this blog I will concentrate on my adventures in Once a Month Cooking from here on out called OAMC. You can find this new blog here.

I hope to update frequently with ideas, recipes, and meal plans as I have them available. Please share this blog with your friends. I hope many will find it useful as I have had many people ask me about my OAMC processes.

1 comment:

tastythaicooking said...

You have such a wonderful family. God bless!

Our Family in Pictures