It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kyle's First Day of School

Tear, Tear...Today was Kyle's first day of his last year of preschool. I can't believe it. He was so excited and so big, he didn't even want to take the time to tell me goodbye. That made me sad, but it also made me happy. Last year he had a hard time saying goodbye at preschool and I left him there crying many many times. This was easier, but it still made me sad. Well, here are a couple of pictures.
No I just have to figure out what I am going to do with myself 3 mornings a week.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures