It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a Crazy, Wonderful Life in Pictures

I have created a sharing site for my pictures with shutterly.com. You can find it here or at the link on the side of my blog. I am very excited about this fun way to share our life in pictures. On the page I have also included links to the Photo Books I have been working on using the shutterfly website. To view them, just click on the book and it will take you to the viewing site. It is my new favorite way to scrapbook. Check it out.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures