It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, I don't know that I like this tag because I am not really the most organized or neat freak person around, but here goes. Thanks Eliza. Here are the "rules" for this game of tag. You are supposed to take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies. No cheating!


Here is my kitchen sink.

My fridge, quite full today, I am getting ready for my once a month cook day tomorrow, Wednesday.

My toilet, pretty clean considering it is the one everybody uses all day long, everyday.

My closet, no it is not organized by color, no it is not neat, sorry.

One of my favorite rooms in the house is the Family Room. we spend lots of time here and I love the way the decor has come together.

My Laundry Room. I would like to say that you caught me on a bad day, but to my dismay, it usually looks like this. It is our laundry/mud room and the catch all for everything.

These are my favorite shoes. I truly live in my flip flops.

And these are my children. Love, Love, Love them.


So I tag Melanie, Jaidi, Melinda, Lindsey, and Nigel.

1 comment:

Nigel Flannery Livingston said...

Thanks for tagging me, but you're going to have to convince me to do this.

And you're going to have try really hard.

Our Family in Pictures