It"s a Crazy Wonderful Life

This is a blog about my family and the crazy life in the Sims Household. We have 5 children, ranging from 14 to 5, and seem to be going in all different directions sometimes. The purpose of this blog is to help keep our friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Look at my pinky toe...


I know, I am in desperate need of a new pedicure, but look at my poor pinky toe. I think it is broken, but what will they do for it if it is? Probably nothing so I don't think I will go in and have it checked.

So how did it happen? Yesterday when I was getting ready for our Fourth of July party, I stubbed my toe really hard. Actually I think I nearly pulled it off my foot. I was walking around the dishwasher which was open because Tiff was loading it and I caught my toe on the trim on the corner of the island cabinets. I seriously laid on the floor in the kitchen for about 10 minutes crying. It hurt so bad. But I had so much to do, I had to keep moving so I got up and played the tough girl and got everything done and ready for the party.

I can walk a little bit easier today, but that poor little toe hurts really bad.

No comments:

Our Family in Pictures